LooK at Me !!

LooK at Me !!
"l,M Walking !!!

Friday, November 7, 2008

7th November 2008

Nothing else matters when you are with your favourite girls. I had my first cuddles today with Gracyn. I had to fight back the tears as this is a tremendous milestone. Gracyn was so content having some kangaroo cuddles with me and the time just flew. She is doing so well and i,m proud of her. This was another first and i,m looking forward to some more cuddles soon. Gracyn,s feeding well and doing all a wee baby of her age should do so our morning phone calls to the hospital are rather boring. The answer we get when we call is that she has been a wee angel and nothing to report, one day they will say they she has made us all a cupa tea and is now fast asleep.
Angela,s milk (just for you Heather) is obviously doing the business as she definatly enjoying every drop, as she has improved so much over the past few days.
i have posted some photos of today, Graycn is tucked up in my Tui t- shirt keeping all tostie-pie.And one of me Ange&Gracyn, what an awsome afternoon.

Steve, Ange,Tegan&Gracyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures of a proud Mum and Dad. Little Gracyn is doing so well.

Great idea to set up the 'blog page' so we can all keep up to date with your precious wee girl.

Anonymous said...

We are proud of her too, and you guys as well. Only about 10 more sleeps til I see her. CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Keep up the good work with Boobie juice Ang, I know its hard work but it will definitely be worth it for wee Gracy.