LooK at Me !!

LooK at Me !!
"l,M Walking !!!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11 November 2008

Not much to report today as Gracyn seems to be a well behaved wee girl. She has had another blood transfusion to up the white blood count.As they take blood samples all the time this can happen, so thats as about exciting as it gets for today.
Angela and i will head in tomorrow after work to hopefully get some cuddles.Tegan is staying at Nana,s &Grandads tomorrow nite as we have to be in at the hospital by 7am for Angela,s opperation check in time on Thursday morning. I have the day off to be with Ange so i,ll split my time between my two girlsin hospital and bring Ange home when she feels up t it.
more update,s tomorrow.

Steve Ange,Tegan&Gracyn

1 comment:

nicki said...

Hi guys, Well I have started my blog of Trinity-Storm, I have done 1 whole page!! Well it's a start, I've just got to transfer what I write in her journal onto here (in my spare time). Anyway see you guys in there.
antz and nicki